Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shilla Bakery & WTF IS TUMBLR???

I feel SO behind on this "trend". You know, Tumblr... And I don't even know if I should even make one, so whatever! I didn't know about it until like last month... Anyways, one of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more often, and I am def doing it. But, I don't know what to blog about. I mean my life is pretty boring...
So I'll just tell you my fav places to eat... I guess that's an okay thing to blog about... Right?


Shilla Bakery... Iv'e been going there A LOT lately... I get the chocolate mousse... which is pretty much my all time favorite dessert. But, I really don't like their fruity mousses, because they don't taste good to me. Btw, yes, I know it's like an Asian place, and no I'm not asian, but it is honestly the best place I've ever eaten. I really love their cakes, they are SO cute. My birthday is coming up, and I am so going to get my cake from there. And I'm sure it'll taste good too, because pretty much everything there does. I also took my friend there the other day, and she'd never had chocolate mousse before, she didn't like it very much. Taste buds these days... -_-






Aren't they so cute??

So that's it for today, next time I'll blog about Pinkberry, Georgetown Cupcakes, and some other places that I've been to recently. So, stay tuned!!
<3 Sally


I didn't take these pictures, I got them off of google images, cause I'm a lazy butt. Here are the URLs in which the pictures are from... credit goes to them!!
http://wegofar.com/?p=2190
http://world-flavor.com/2009/07/17/shilla-bakery/

1 comment: